The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses we make of such data.
Who we are
We are Software Radio Systems Ltd, of 12A The Cedars, Castlejane Woods, Glanmire, Cork, Ireland, and we develop and sell mobile wireless networks software products and services.
We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, seriously.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact email@example.com.
Collection and use of personal information
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by emailing us or using our online contact form).
Software Radio Systems may collect the following information:
- For website enquiries – you may provide us with information such as your name, title, company address, areas of interest, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, when you visit or use our website and enquire for further information.
- When submitting a curriculum vitae (CV) – you provide us with certain information when you send us your CV so that we can consider you for a role at Software Radio Systems.
- For technical support – you provide us with information by sending us emails via our website or via systems we have in place. These messages will necessarily contain your email name and email address, as well as any additional information you may wish to include in the message.
- From third parties – we may receive information from other third parties, which may include information about you. For example, we may receive information from business partners and publicly available sources.
Collection and use of technical information
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for our website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. A link to Google analytics data privacy and security page is provided here.
Our full Cookies Policy, including information on how to manage your cookie settings, is available here.
Purposes of processing information
How we use your information:
- Products and Services. We may use your information to provide you with our products and services. This may include the provision of software, the provision of information about our products and services or the products and services of our business partners, or to engage in transactions with you;
- Support. We may use your information to provide you with any technical or customer support, or to enable the provisioning of services;
- Queries. We may use your information to deal with any queries that you have submitted to us via the website;
- Recruitment. We may use your information to process job applications;
- Internal business optimisation. We may use your information for purposes such as performing data analysis, benchmarking, audits, developing new products, improving our products and services, identifying usage trends, and conducting and determining the effectiveness of our communication campaigns;
- Website performance. We may use your information to generate and analyse statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- Legal Obligations. We may use your information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable laws; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
Legal bases for processing your personal data
Our legal bases for collecting and processing your data include:
- That is it necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- That it is necessary to provide our products and services to you;
- That you have given us your consent (which you may revoke at any time);
- Where it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise and defend legal claims;
- And where it is necessary for the purpose of our or others’ legitimate interests.
Your data protection rights
The following outlines your rights in relation to Software Radio System’s use of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes. Unless we have compelling legitimate interests or a legal requirement to continue processing, we will cease to process. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, you can opt-out by unsubscribing or by contacting us as above.
- Withdrawal of consent – where we have asked for your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. We hope that we are able to satisfactorily deal with your queries or complaints. However, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission if you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights. Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found on the website of the Data Protection Commissioner.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We will retain and use your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or to comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Privacy policies of other websites
Queries and complaints
If you have any queries or complaints in connection with our processing of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.